Born Beautiful: The African American Teenager's Complete Beauty Guide
- Author:Alfred Fornay
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.93
as of 1/28/2015 16:38 EST details
- You Save: $11.02 (65%)
- Sales Rank:499,047
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 0.5 x 8.9
- Publication Date:March 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
When I read Born Beautiful, I thought ' finally, a beauty book that addresses the unique needs of black teens.' I highly recommend this book to all parents for their beautiful daughters.
-Terrie Williams, author
Stay Strong: Simple Life
Lessons for Teens
Born Beautiful is the best! It's detailed and easy to follow! It gives great examples and real-life scenarios! Whether you are a ""natural-look-with-lip-gloss girl"" or a ""high-profile prima donna,"" this book is for you! If you want to know all about your skin type and how to care for it, which makeup colors are best for your skin tone and how to apply them, and how to wear and care for your hair, then you've got to read it! And wait until you check out the ""Teen Tips"" written by girls like you and the ""Special Stuff"" that will give you a winning edge! There is a great color chart to help you select your best cosmetic and fashion colors, and we put you to the test with Quizzes and ""Dos and Don'ts.""
Born Beautiful will help you to understand and appreciate who you are -a beautiful African American teen.
Born Beautiful was written specifically for you-the African American teenager. Never before have your specific grooming needs been addressed. You are a unique individual. Fornay's straightforwardness gives you up-to-date information about:
* Daily Routines for Great Skin
* Gorgeous Makeup from Day to Date
* Chic Hairstyles & Care for Your Hair
* Ten Steps to Fabulous Nails
* Choosing the Right Colors for Your Best Look
* Good Food for Fitness & Fortitude
* Making Sense of Your Fragrance Choices
* The ""411"" on Tattoos, Body Piercing & Other Fads
* Beauty Tips from Your Favorite Celebs, Including Destiny's Child, Brandy, and Ananda Lewis
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.