Research In Psychology: Methods and Design
- Author:C. James Goodwin
- Brand:Brand: John Wiley Sons, Inc.
- Buy New: $24.00
as of 4/16/2014 08:13 EDT details
- Sales Rank:172,861
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 7.5 x 1
- Publication Date:November 2, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The sixth edition provides psychologists with insight into the essential nature of experimental psychology and a solid grounding in its methods and practices. It has been updated to help them develop research ideas, hypotheses, and design studies. In addition, they’ll find out how to carry them out, analyze results and draw reasoned conclusions from them. The chapters have also been updated with the important new developments in research methodologies and fascinating examples from recent studies to provide psychologists with the most up-to-date information in the field.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.