Student Solutions Manual to accompany Calculus
- Authors:Deborah Hughes-HallettAndrew M. GleasonWilliam G. McCallumDavid O. LomenDavid LovelockJeff Tecosky-FeldmanThomas W. TuckerDaniel E. FlathJoseph ThrashKaren R. RheaAndrew PasqualeSheldon P. GordonDouglas QuinneyPatti Frazer Lock
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 5/25/2013 14:49 EDT details
- Sales Rank:344,450
- Format:Student Edition
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:5th Edition SV
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.9 x 10.5
- Publication Date:December 23, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This Student Solutions Manual is meant to accompany, Calculus: Single Variable, 5th Edition, by Deborah Hughes- Hallett. Calculus teachers recognize Calculus as the leading resource among the "reform" projects that employ the rule of four and streamline the curriculum in order to deepen conceptual understanding. The fifth edition uses all strands of the "Rule of Four" - graphical, numeric, symbolic/algebraic, and verbal/applied presentations - to make concepts easier to understand. The book focuses on exploring fundamental ideas rather than comprehensive coverage of multiple similar cases that are not fundamentally unique.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.