Grand Conversations (Updated Edition): Literature Groups in Action
- Authors:Ralph PetersonMaryann Eeds
- Brand:Scholastic Teaching Resources
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.62
as of 12/22/2013 05:52 EST details
- You Save: $7.37 (41%)
- Sales Rank:416,447
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.2 x 7.4 x 8.9
- Publication Date:June 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This updated edition of a 1990 classic advocates the use of real books in a classroom context that places children's enjoyment and interpretation of literature at the center. New material includes a foreword by Shelley Harwayne and tributes to the book's influence by Stephanie Harvey, Lester Laminack, Frank Serafini, and Mary Glover. In addition to illuminating the powerful components of a literature-based reading program, the authors provide a number of assessment tools. For use with Grades 2–6.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.