Super Social Studies!: Quick and Easy Activities, Games and Manipulatives (Grades 4-8)
- Authors:Elizabeth Van TineShirley LeeCamille CooperBarbara White
- Brand:Scholastic Professional Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.35
as of 4/16/2014 10:08 EDT details
- You Save: $6.64 (55%)
- Sales Rank:543,748
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.4 x 0.2
- Publication Date:July 1, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Looking for ways to make your social studies lessons come alive? This great resource is jam-packed with classroom-tested, creative, hands-on activities such as wondercircles, the export game, fold-up maps, paper-chain time lines, and lots more. You'll find fabulous and fun mapping, timeline, and report writing ideas that will make social studies that highlight of your students' day. For use with Grades 4-8.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.