The Disability Studies Reader
- Creator:Lennard J. Davis
- Brand:Brand: Routledge
- List Price:
- Buy New: $58.87
as of 10/2/2014 08:58 EDT details
- You Save: $11.08 (16%)
- Seller:Amazon Warehouse Deals
- Sales Rank:30,230
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 7.5 x 1.2
- Publication Date:February 10, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Fourth Edition of the Disability Studies Reader breaks new ground by emphasizing the global, transgender, homonational, and posthuman conceptions of disability. Including physical disabilities, but exploring issues around pain, mental disability, and invisible disabilities, this edition explores more varieties of bodily and mental experience. New histories of the legal, social, and cultural give a broader picture of disability than ever before.
Now available for the first time in eBook format 978-0-203-07788-7.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.