Basic Yiddish: A Grammar and Workbook (Grammar Workbooks)
- Author:Rebecca Margolis
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.56
as of 9/19/2014 05:34 EDT details
- You Save: $7.39 (16%)
- Sales Rank:1,052,588
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.1 x 0.5
- Publication Date:October 15, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Basic Yiddish: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible reference grammar with related exercises in a single volume.
The workbook is structured around 25 short units, each presenting relevant grammar points which are explained using multiple examples in jargon-free language.
is suitable for both class use as well as independent study. Key features include:
- a clear, accessible format
- many useful language examples
- jargon-free explanations of grammar
- abundant exercises with a full answer key
Clearly presented and user-friendly, Basic Yiddish provides readers with the essential tools to express themselves in a wide variety of situations, making it an ideal grammar reference and practice resource for both beginners and students with some knowledge of the language.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.