The Norton Field Guide to Writing (Second Edition with 2009 MLA Updates)
- Author:Richard Bullock
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company
- Buy New: $2.32
as of 4/25/2014 02:44 EDT details
- Sales Rank:288,815
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Second Edition with 2009 MLA Updates
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 6.9 x 0.8
- Publication Date:July 22, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Easy to use, flexible, and a great value—The Norton Field Guide to Writing is the most successful new rhetoric in a generation. Now in a second edition.
With just enough detail — and color-coded links that send students to more detail if they need it — this is the rhetoric that tells students what they need to know and resists the temptation to tell them everything there is to know. The first rhetoric for easy reference, like a handbook—with menus, directories, and a glossary/index that make it easy to use—in a format that’s as user-friendly as the best handbooks.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.