Chemistry: The Science in Context (Third Edition)
- Authors:Thomas R. GilbertRein V. KirssNatalie FosterGeoffrey Davies
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company
- List Price:
- Buy New: $50.00
as of 7/12/2014 20:26 EDT details
- You Save: $58.00 (54%)
- Seller:Elliot Connors
- Sales Rank:36,907
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), Unknown (Dictionary), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Third Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.3
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.7 x 1.7
- Publication Date:January 11, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Designed to help today's students connect chemistry to their world, see that world from a molecular point of view, and become expert problem solvers.
All general chemistry students face similar challenges but they use their textbook to meet those challenges in different ways. Some read chapters from beginning to end, some consult the book as a reference, and some look to the book for problem-solving help. Chemistry: The Science in Context
, Third Edition was written and designed to help every kind of student, regardless of how they use the book.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.