The Norton Anthology of World Literature (Third Edition) (Vol. Package 1: Vols. A, B, C)
- Creators:Martin PuchnerSuzanne Conklin AkbariWiebke DeneckeVinay DharwadkerBarbara FuchsCaroline LevinePericles LewisEmily Wilson
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company
- Buy New: $60.00
as of 12/25/2014 11:49 EST details
- Sales Rank:20,209
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Third Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.8
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 0.3 x 0.9
- Publication Date:March 12, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A classic, reimagined.
Read by millions of students since its first publication, The Norton Anthology of World Literature
remains the most-trusted anthology of world literature available. Guided by the advice of more than 500 teachers of world literature and a panel of regional specialists, the editors of the Third Edition—a completely new team of scholar-teachers—have made this respected text brand-new in all the best ways. Dozens of new selections and translations, all-new introductions and headnotes, hundreds of new illustrations, redesigned maps and timelines, and a wealth of media resources all add up to the most exciting, accessible, and teachable version of “the Norton” ever published.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.