The Norton Anthology of American Literature, Package 2: Volumes C, D, and E
- Creators:Nina BaymJerome KlinkowitzArnold KrupatMary LoeffelholzJeanne Campbell ReesmanPatricia B. Wallace
- Brand:Brand: W. W. Norton Company
- Buy New: $75.00
as of 8/31/2014 02:31 EDT details
- Seller:Gulfstream Goodwill
- Sales Rank:19,212
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.2
- Dimensions (in):3.7 x 5.9 x 9
- Publication Date:April 27, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Firmly grounded in the core strengths that have made it the best-selling undergraduate survey in the field, The Norton Anthology of American Literature has been revitalized in this Seventh Edition through the collaboration between three new period editors and five seasoned ones.
Under Nina Baym’s direction, the editors have considered afresh each selection and all the apparatus to make the anthology an even better teaching tool.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.