The Norton Anthology of Western Literature, Volume 1
- Creators:Heather JamesSarah LawallLee PattersonPatricia Meyer SpacksWilliam G. Thalmann
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company
- Buy New: $67.79
as of 7/24/2014 14:49 EDT details
- Sales Rank:5,076
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Eighth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.9
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6 x 2.2
- Publication Date:August 2, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Western Literature
- Norton Anthology
Read by millions of students over seven editions, The Norton Anthology of Western Literature remains the most trusted undergraduate survey of Western literature available and one of the most successful college texts ever published.
Firmly grounded by the hallmark strengths of all Norton anthologies—thorough and helpful introductory matter, judicious annotation, complete texts wherever possible—the Eighth Edition features a significantly expanded selection of literature (37 new authors and over 150 new pieces) as well as three new pedagogical features designed to enrich students’ understanding of the historical and cultural context of the literary works.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.