The Norton Anthology of English Literature, Volume 2: The Romantic Period through the Twentieth Century (Norton Anthology of English Literature)
- Creators:Stephen GreenblattM. H. AbramsCarol T. ChristDeidre Shauna LynchJahan RamazaniCatherine RobsonJon StallworthyJack Stillinger
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company
- Buy New: $33.99
as of 4/16/2014 12:25 EDT details
- Seller:Brama Books & Media
- Sales Rank:95,457
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.4
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 5.7 x 2.6
- Publication Date:January 4, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Read by millions of students over seven editions, The Norton Anthology of English Literature remains the most trusted undergraduate survey of English literature available and one of the most successful college texts ever published.
Firmly grounded by the hallmark strengths of all Norton Anthologies—thorough and helpful introductory matter, judicious annotation, complete texts wherever possible—The Norton Anthology of English Literature
has been revitalized in this Eighth Edition through the collaboration between six new editors and six seasoned ones. Under the direction of Stephen Greenblatt, General Editor, the editors have reconsidered all aspects of the anthology to make it an even better teaching tool.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.