The Norton Anthology of English Literature (Ninth Edition) (Vol. Package 2: D, E, F)
- Creators:Stephen GreenblattCarol T. ChristAlfred DavidBarbara K. LewalskiLawrence LipkingGeorge M. LoganDeidre Shauna LynchKatharine Eisaman MausJames NoggleJahan RamazaniCatherine RobsonJames SimpsonJon StallworthyJack StillingerM. H. Abrams
- Brand:Brand: W. W. Norton n Company
- Buy New: $49.02
as of 10/23/2014 04:15 EDT details
- Sales Rank:53,362
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Ninth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.7
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 6 x 3.3
- Publication Date:February 13, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The most-trusted literature anthology of all time, now in its 50th year.
The Ninth Edition offers more complete works and more teachable groupings than ever before, the apparatus you trust, and a new, free Supplemental Ebook with more than 1,000 additional texts. Read by more than 8 million students, The Norton Anthology of English Literature
sets the standard and remains an unmatched value.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.