Postmodern American Fiction: A Norton Anthology
- Creators:Paula GeyhFred G. LeebronAndrew Levy
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.99
as of 5/18/2013 21:26 EDT details
- You Save: $20.96 (70%)
- Sales Rank:91,300
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):5.7 x 1.2 x 9.3
- Publication Date:September 17, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
From William S. Burroughs to David Foster Wallace, Postmodern American Fiction offers up witty, risky, exhilarating, groundbreaking fiction from five decades of postwar American life.
It includes works by sixty-eight authors: short fiction, novels, cartoons, graphics, hypertexts, creative nonfiction, and theoretical writings. This is the first anthology to do full justice to the vast range of American innovation in fiction writing since 1945.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.