Diving Into The Wreck: Poems 1971-1972
- Author:Adrienne Rich
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.77
as of 7/11/2014 23:35 EDT details
- You Save: $6.18 (41%)
- Seller:BOOK CORNER DEALS
- Sales Rank:299,611
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.2 x 8.2
- Publication Date:August 17, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In this reissue of her seventh volume of poetry, Adrienne Rich searches to reclaim—to discover—what has been forgotten, lost, or unexplored.
"I came to explore the wreck. / The words are purposes. / The words are maps. / I came to see the damage that was done / and the treasures that prevail." These provocative poems move with the power of Rich's distinctive voice.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.