Controlling High Blood Pressure the Natural Way
- Authors:David CarrollWahida S. Karmally
- Publisher:Ballantine Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.06
as of 12/21/2013 11:58 EST details
- You Save: $3.93 (49%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:63,234
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 4.3 x 7
- Publication Date:January 4, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Of the countless ailments that rack the human machine,
high blood pressure is one of the easiest to prevent
and one of the most responsive to treatment.
Who gets high blood pressure? Should you panic if you or someone you love develops hypertension? How can you help yourself, even if you're in a high-risk group?
High blood pressure is commonly the result of an unhealthy lifestyle, and it can almost always be controlled--without debilitating medications--simply by eating the right foods, taking the proper herb and vitamin supplements, getting the correct types of exercise, and practicing such stress-reducing techniques as meditation, visualization, tai chi, and yoga. This book gives you a firm grip on all these tools. Start using them today to build yourself a healthy, circulation-friendly life.
- A triple-threat healing program that not only revitalizes your circulation system but also boosts your overall health
- A thirty-day food regimen--ninety full menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus many recipes for delicious foods to eat as you control hypertension
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.