Rules for Writers
- Authors:Diana HackerNancy Sommers
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $30.00
as of 4/20/2014 00:22 EDT details
- Sales Rank:10,845
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Seventh Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.7 x 1.1
- Publication Date:September 16, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Rules for Writers is a college writer’s companion that covers writing, grammar, research, and documentation in an extremely affordable and portable spiral-bound format. From the best-selling family of handbooks, Rules has consistently been the best value for college writers. Now it’s even more so. The Seventh Edition actually teaches students how to make better use of their handbook. With new material about how to integrate the handbook into lessons and class activities, Rules for Writers is an even more useful tool for instructors. Read the preface.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.