Working with Words: A Handbook for Media Writers and Editors
- Authors:Brian S. BrooksJames L. PinsonJean Gaddy Wilson
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $15.00
as of 12/7/2013 14:05 EST details
- Sales Rank:383,615
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Plastic Comb
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Seventh Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.5 x 1
- Publication Date:November 5, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Written for journalists by journalists, Working with Words presents the best, most comprehensive advice for journalism students. With parts devoted to grammar and editing as well as journalistic style and writing for different media, it goes into depth where no other book does, providing students with the mechanical and stylistic skills to become well-rounded, proficient journalists. Working with Words offers coverage that the Associated Press Stylebook does not and is a reference journalism students will turn to throughout their career.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.