Creative Writing: Four Genres in Brief
- Author:David Starkey
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $35.00
as of 3/15/2014 01:13 EDT details
- Sales Rank:101,299
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:December 17, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780312468668
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
How can students with widely varied levels of literary experience learn to write poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and drama — over the course of only one semester? In Creative Writing: Four Genres in Brief, David Starkey offers some solutions to the challenges of teaching the introductory creative writing course: (1) concise, accessible instruction in literary basics; (2) short models of literature to analyze, admire and emulate; (3) inventive and imaginative assignments that inspire and motivate.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.