Reading the American Past, Volume II: From 1865: Selected Historical Documents
- Author:Michael P. Johnson
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $8.99
as of 7/29/2014 05:29 EDT details
- Sales Rank:214,585
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9 x 5.9 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 4, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This two-volume primary-source collection provides a diverse selection of voices from the nation’s past while emphasizing the important social, political, and economic themes of a U.S. history survey course. Edited by one of the authors of The American Promise and designed to complement the textbook, Reading the American Past features over 150 documents, each accompanied by a headnote and questions for discussion to encourage students’ understanding of the sources.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.