The Bedford/St. Martin's Textbook Reader
- Author:Ellen Kuhl Repetto
- Brand:Brand: Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $5.99
as of 4/18/2014 22:16 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,071,507
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Second Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.3 x 0.8
- Publication Date:February 8, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
For use either as a supplement or a stand-alone text, this brief, inexpensive collection of chapters from market-leading introductory college textbooks gives students essential practice in reading across the disciplines. Beginning with a chapter on college success, The Bedford/St. Martin's Textbook Reader also includes chapters from current texts on composition, mass communication, history, psychology, and environmental science. Comprehension questions and tips for reading success guide students in reading college-level materials efficiently and effectively.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.