Falling into Theory: Conflicting Views on Reading Literature, 2nd Edition
- Author:David H. Richter
- Creator:Gerald Graff
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $22.73
as of 4/17/2014 17:45 EDT details
- Sales Rank:159,985
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6 x 0.6
- Publication Date:December 24, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Falling into Theory is a brief and inexpensive collection of essays that asks literature students to think about the fundamental questions of literary studies today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.