Declaring Rights: A Brief History with Documents (The Bedford Series in History and Culture)
- Author:Jack N. Rakove
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $10.00
as of 7/10/2014 02:33 EDT details
- Sales Rank:62,821
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.5 x 0.4
- Publication Date:October 15, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Questions about the original meaning of the Bill of Rights remain a source of active concern and controversy in the twenty-first century. In order to help students consider the intentions of the first Constitutional amendments and the significance of declaring rights, Jack Rakove traces the tradition and describes the deliberations from which the Bill of Rights emerged.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.