Cultural Contexts for Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man: A Bedford Documentary Companion
- Author:Eric Sundquist
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $20.00
as of 8/20/2014 02:07 EDT details
- Sales Rank:70,880
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.5 x 8.3
- Publication Date:February 15, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A unique supplement to one of the most important African American novels of this century. As Invisible Man chronicles the major moments of African American life during the first half of the twentieth century, this volume illuminates and contextualizes the novel with a collection of speeches, essays, folktales, historical analyses, photographs, and other cultural and historical documents.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.