Puzzles about Art: An Aesthetics Casebook
- Authors:Margaret P. BattinJohn FisherRonald MooreAnita Silvers
- Publisher:Bedford/St. Martin's
- Buy New: $252.96
as of 9/19/2014 05:08 EDT details
- Seller:7-SEAS BOOKSTORE
- Sales Rank:414,435
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 5.7 x 0.5
- Publication Date:March 15, 1989
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The first casebook for use in courses in aesthetics, Puzzles about Art provides more than 180 real and hypothetical cases that illustrate important principles and theories in the philosophy of art. With 25 illustrations as well as concrete examples from legal cases, museum experiences, newspaper articles and various media, including painting, sculpture, photography, music, drama, and film, Puzzles about Art helps students understand specific problems in the visual arts.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.