Cultural Locations of Disability
- Authors:Sharon L. SnyderDavid T. Mitchell
- Publisher:University Of Chicago Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.39
as of 12/11/2013 11:34 EST details
- You Save: $9.61 (38%)
- Sales Rank:902,929
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 5.8 x 8.7
- Publication Date:May 15, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Sharon L. Snyder and David T. Mitchell are faculty in the Department of Disability and Human Development at the University of Illinois at Chicago. They are the authors of Narrative Prosthesis: Disability and the Dependencies of Discourse, and editors of The Body and Physical Difference: Discourses of Disability; Eugenics in America, 18481945: A History of Disability in Primary Sources; and The Encyclopedia of Disability.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.