Style: The Basics of Clarity and Grace, 4th Edition
- Authors:Joseph M. WilliamsGregory G. Colomb
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.78
as of 3/15/2014 04:23 EDT details
- You Save: $10.22 (41%)
- Sales Rank:16,934
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:October 1, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Style: The Basics of Clarity and Grace reflects the wisdom and clear authorial voice of Williams’ best-selling book, Style: Lessons in Clarity and Grace, while streamlining every chapter to create a very brief, yet powerfully direct guide to writing with style. The concise clarity of this book makes it a handy reference for anyone interested in good writing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.