The Art of Being Human: The Humanities as a Technique for Living, 9th Edition
- Authors:Richard JanaroThelma Altshuler
- List Price:
- Buy New: $69.83
as of 1/30/2015 19:22 EST details
- You Save: $74.17 (52%)
- Sales Rank:89,756
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):8.1 x 0.8 x 10
- Publication Date:July 19, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ideal for the one-semester humanities course, this text Introduces students to the ways in which the humanities can broaden their perspectives, enhance their ability to think critically, and enrich their lives. This book is organized by themes: religion; morality; happiness; love; death and life affirmation; controversial themes; and freedom.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.