Literary Criticism: An Introduction to Theory and Practice (A Second Printing) (5th Edition)
- Author:Charles E. Bressler
- List Price:
- Buy New: $50.00
as of 5/23/2013 13:01 EDT details
- You Save: $28.00 (36%)
- Seller:Luminous Bookstore
- Sales Rank:178,380
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.7 x 9
- Publication Date:March 26, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Literary Criticism: An Introduction to Theory and Practice, 5/e presents the thirteen basic schools of twentieth-century literary theory and criticism in their historical and philosophical contexts.Â Unlike other introductions to literary criticism, this book explores the philosophical assumptions of each school of criticism and provides a clear methodology for writing essays according to each school's beliefs and tenets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED â€˜AS ISâ€™ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.