Asking the Right Questions: A Guide to Critical Thinking (10th Edition)
- Authors:M. Neil BrowneStuart M. Keeley
- Brand:Brand: Pearson
- Buy New: $60.00
as of 8/27/2014 22:04 EDT details
- Seller:K Sullivan
- Sales Rank:4,916
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:July 9, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Used in a variety of courses in various disciplines, Asking the Right Questions helps bridge the gap between simply memorizing or blindly accepting information, and the greater challenge of critical analysis and synthesis. Specifically, this concise text teaches how to think critically by exploring the components of arguments--issues, conclusions, reasons, evidence, assumptions, language--and on how to spot fallacies and manipulations and obstacles to critical thinking.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.