The Course of Mexican History
- Authors:Michael MeyerWilliam ShermanSusan Deeds
- Publisher:Oxford University Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $31.00
as of 7/26/2014 12:33 EDT details
- You Save: $48.95 (61%)
- Seller:Tania Camacho
- Sales Rank:334,813
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 7.4 x 9
- Publication Date:March 12, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Mexico's political, social, and economic landscapes have shifted in very striking ways in recent years, and the country now moves cautiously forward in the twenty-first century. Revised to address these remarkable transformations, The Course of Mexican History, now in its ninth edition, offers a completely up-to-date, lively, and engaging survey from the pre-Columbian times to the present.
The leading textbook in its field, The Course of Mexican History, Ninth Edition, is indispensable for students of Mexican history, politics, economics, and culture.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.