IB English A Literature: Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
- Authors:Hannah TysonMark Beverley
- Publisher:Oxford University Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.75
as of 12/19/2014 21:01 EST details
- You Save: $6.25 (14%)
- Sales Rank:1,022,277
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 0.6 x 8.6
- Publication Date:December 12, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Packed full of support straight from the IB, this comprehensive text was written by IB senior examiners and most accurately matches the 2011 specification. Containing unrivalled assessment preparation, the challenging and engaging approach will ensure learners excel.
· Developed with the IB so you can trust in the most accurate match to the syllabus
· Written by authors of the most recent syllabus
· Evocative activities develop the highest levels of critical thought, truly in line with the IB philosophy
· Wide selection of fiction and non-fiction texts will engage students and stimulate learning
· Activities help students develop the key skills and knowledge they need, including understanding and writing literary criticism, creating oral and written commentaries and preparing for the oral presentation
· Unrivalled assessment support, straight from the IB, including examiner guidance and model answers support top achievement
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.