Christianity and Culture
- Author:T. S. Eliot
- Publisher:Mariner Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.39
as of 5/19/2013 03:29 EDT details
- You Save: $4.56 (31%)
- Seller:Redline Loft
- Sales Rank:112,115
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:11th printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 5.2 x 8
- Publication Date:April 11, 1960
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ISBN13: 9780156177351
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Two long essays: “The Idea of a Christian Society” on the direction of religious thought toward criticism of political and economic systems; and “Notes towards the Definition of Culture” on culture, its meaning, and the dangers threatening the legacy of the Western world.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.