Rat Girl: A Memoir
- Author:Kristin Hersh
- Publisher:Penguin Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.75
as of 10/31/2014 06:12 EDT details
- You Save: $14.25 (89%)
- Sales Rank:57,733
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 0.8 x 8.5
- Publication Date:August 31, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780143117391
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The founder of a cult rock band shares her outrageous tale of growing up much faster than planned.
In 1985, Kristin Hersh was just starting to find her place in the world. After leaving home at the age of fifteen, the precocious child of unconventional hippies had enrolled in college while her band, Throwing Muses, was getting off the ground amid rumors of a major label deal. Then everything changed: she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and found herself in an emotional tailspin; she started medication, but then discovered she was pregnant. An intensely personal and moving account of that pivotal year, Rat Girl
is sure to be greeted eagerly by Hersh's many fans.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.