City by Numbers
- Author:Stephen T. Johnson
- Creator:Stephen T. Johnson
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.99
as of 12/25/2014 08:11 EST details
- You Save: $4.00 (57%)
- Sales Rank:361,346
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 0.1 x 9.7
- Publication Date:July 28, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In the ideal follow-up to his stunning Caldecott Honor book Alphabet City, Stephen T. Johnson turns his talents towards numbers. Wordless spreads featuring impressively photo-realistic paintings of New York City invite readers both young and old to search for the numbers zero through twenty-one hidden in the images. From a sweeping 4 found in the span of an urban bridge to the 13 of a faded crosswalk, this is an intriguing new way to think about numbers and the world around you.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.