Interpreting and Analyzing Financial Statements (5th Edition)
- Authors:Karen P. SchoenebeckMark P. Holtzman
- Publisher:Prentice Hall
- List Price:
- Buy New: $48.83
as of 7/30/2014 18:22 EDT details
- You Save: $12.97 (21%)
- Seller:Frigid Light Company
- Sales Rank:961,309
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.5 x 10.8
- Publication Date:October 19, 2009
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
For use as a supplement in any accounting course where analyzing financial statements and understanding financial ratios is important.
This activity workbook helps students analyze real company financial statement information. Each activity concentrates on only one aspect of the analysis and uses data from well-known corporations to pique students' interest and add relevancy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.