Macroeconomics (6th Edition)
- Authors:Olivier BlanchardDavid R. Johnson
- Brand:Brand: Prentice Hall
- List Price:
- Buy New: $177.99
as of 9/17/2014 12:20 EDT details
- You Save: $67.21 (27%)
- Seller:University BookCellar
- Sales Rank:8,660
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):10.3 x 7.9 x 0.7
- Publication Date:July 29, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Blanchard presents a unified and global view of macroeconomics, enabling students to see the connections between the short-run, medium-run, and long-run.
From the major economic crisis to the budget deficits of the United States, the detailed boxes in this text have been updated to convey the life of macroeconomics today and reinforce the lessons from the models, making them more concrete and easier to grasp.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.