Understanding Financial Statements (10th Edition)
- Authors:Aileen OrmistonLyn M. Fraser
- Brand:Brand: Prentice Hall
- List Price:
- Buy New: $63.27
as of 8/22/2014 16:24 EDT details
- You Save: $66.33 (51%)
- Seller:Jone's Library
- Sales Rank:5,772
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9 x 7.2 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 27, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Fraser and Ormiston take readers behind the financial reports to assess the real financial condition and performance of U.S. companies.
Understanding Financial Statements retains its reputation for readability, concise coverage, and accessibility, and gives readers the conceptual background and analytical tools necessary to understand and interpret business financial statements. Its ultimate goal is to improve readers' ability to translate financial statement numbers into a meaningful map for business decisions and enable each reader to approach financial statements with enhanced confidence.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.