Economics: Principles in Action
- Authors:Arthur O'SullivanSteven M. Sheffrin
- Publisher:Prentice Hall
- Buy New: $29.95
as of 9/18/2014 19:58 EDT details
- Seller:michaels electronics
- Sales Rank:17,176
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.8 x 1
- Publication Date:November 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
(High School) Economics: Principles in Action is a multi-dimensional program designed to help students of all abilities achieve fundamental understanding of core economic principles. Key concepts, based on the twenty content standards of the National Council on Economic Education (NCEE), are developed throughout the program—through text, graphics, transparencies, videos, and online resources—and supported by a variety of activities to help students apply their new knowledge to the real world.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.