CONCEPTUAL PHYSICS 3E STUDENT EDITION 2002C
- Author:PRENTICE HALL
- Publisher:PRENTICE HALL
- Buy New: $54.17
as of 1/26/2015 23:03 EST details
- Seller:EVERYDAY GOOD DEALS
- Sales Rank:101,164
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.5
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 1.3 x 10.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Designed to reach out and make physics accessible to the majority of today's students, Conceptual Physics features the highly effective concepts-before-computation approach pioneered by author Paul Hewitt. The program's proven three-step learning cycle boosts student success in mathematical problem solving by first building a solid conceptual understanding of physics.
Physics becomes fun, relevant, and meaningful. The result? Far more students entering into and experiencing success with physics.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.