Physics: Principles and Problems, Student Edition
- Author:McGraw-Hill Education
- Buy New: $73.93
as of 10/21/2014 05:49 EDT details
- Seller:Valentina VanPoucke
- Sales Rank:76,810
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.9
- Dimensions (in):11.2 x 8.7 x 1.4
- Publication Date:May 14, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Accelerate student learning with the perfect blend of content and problem-solving strategies
Physics: Principles and Problems offers you integrated support, abundant opportunities for problem solving, and a variety of realistic applications. The program has a balance of good conceptual presentation with a strong problem-solving strand. All the program resources are organized in a way that saves you preparation time and allows you to meet the needs of students in your diverse classroom.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.