College Writing Skills with Readings
- Author:John Langan
- Brand:Brand: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Buy New: $96.99
as of 10/23/2014 14:42 EDT details
- Sales Rank:19,909
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):9 x 7.3 x 0.9
- Publication Date:January 11, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Grounded in John Langan’s Four Bases – unity, coherence, sentence skills, and support – College Writing Skills with Readings employs a unique personalized learning plan to address student deficits in grammar and mechanics and to free instructional time for activities emphasizing writing process and critical thinking. From mastering the traditional five-paragraph essay and its variations to learning about the finer points of grammar and punctuation, College Writing Skills with Readings empowers students to think more deeply about audience and purpose as they write for college and career. This new ninth edition provides a greater balance focus on personal, academic, and workplace writing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.