Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Latin American Issues
- Authors:Analisa DeGraveEva Santos-PhillipsJeff DeGrave
- Brand:Brand: McGraw-Hill/Dushkin
- Buy New: $28.56
as of 12/26/2014 23:23 EST details
- Seller:Stork Group
- Sales Rank:552,562
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.9 x 9.1
- Publication Date:September 27, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
TAKING SIDES: CLASHING VIEWS ON LATIN AMERICAN ISSUES presents current controversial issues in a debate-style format designed to stimulate student interest and develop critical thinking skills. Each issue is thoughtfully framed with an issue summary, an issue introduction, and a postscript. An instructor’s manual with testing material is available for each volume. USING TAKING SIDES IN THE CLASSROOM is also an excellent instructor resource with practical suggestions on incorporating this effective approach in the classroom. Each TAKING SIDES reader features an annotated listing of selected World Wide Web sites and is supported by our student website, www.mhcls.com/online.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.