Aproximaciones al estudio de la literatura hispanica, sexta edicion (Spanish Edition)
- Authors:Carmelo VirgilloEdward FriedmanTeresa Valdivieso
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Buy New: $32.90
as of 12/18/2013 12:38 EST details
- Sales Rank:36,755
- Languages:Spanish (Unknown), Spanish (Original Language), Spanish (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.8 x 9.1
- Publication Date:October 5, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
More than just an anthology of Spanish and Spanish American literature, Aproximaciones is also an introduction to literary analysis. Organized by genres (prose, poetry, drama, and the essay), it provides a rich and diverse array of reading selections. Each section is accompanied by an introduction and exercises. For the Introduction to or Survey of Peninsular and Latin American Literature courses.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.