Rules of Thumb
- Authors:Jay SilvermanElaine HughesDiana Roberts Wienbroer
- Brand:Brand: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Buy New: $34.44
as of 3/16/2014 20:51 EDT details
- Sales Rank:136,949
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 6.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:April 24, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Rules of Thumb is a concise, user-friendly, and affordable handbook developed around students' real writing needs. An invaluable companion for writers at all levels, it gives students the advice they need on writing, research, grammar, and style in a clear and engaging voice. Reflecting the most current APA documentation styles, the eighth edition remains the ideal handbook for improving grammar without overwhelming student writers with specialized terminology.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.