Aproximaciones al estudio de la literatura hispánica
- Authors:Carmelo VirgilloEdward FriedmanTeresa Valdivieso
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Buy New: $91.30
as of 11/27/2014 14:00 EST details
- Sales Rank:71,591
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 0.8 x 9.1
- Publication Date:August 15, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
More than just an anthology, Aproximaciones al estudio de la literatura hispánica is an introduction to literary analysis with readings from Spanish and Spanish-American literature. Organized by the four genres of prose, poetry, drama, and the essay, the text provides a rich and diverse array of reading selections. Each section is accompanied by an introduction to the genre, and each reading includes a wealth of exercises that help students gain an understanding and appreciation of literature from the Spanish-speaking world.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.