Ideas across Time
- Author:Igor Webb
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Buy New: $8.65
as of 12/18/2013 19:38 EST details
- Seller:eQuip Online
- Sales Rank:275,708
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):1 x 6.5 x 9.3
- Publication Date:January 18, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ideas Across Time gives depth to students' writing by helping them make connections between their contemporary world and the important ideas that have shaped it. Beginning with a contemporary selection that ties the chapter's idea to the student's experience, each chapter proceeds to introduce students to significant and influential writers and thinkers. Thoughtful and provoking reading apparatus helps students understand challenging concepts, encourages them to develop ideas in their writing, and prompts them to research new questions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.