Twentieth-Century American Poetry
- Authors:Dana GioiaDavid MasonMeg Schoerke
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Buy New: $70.87
as of 12/6/2013 21:02 EST details
- Seller:DailyDeal USA
- Sales Rank:772,156
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.5
- Dimensions (in):2.4 x 5.9 x 8.8
- Publication Date:December 26, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
With the end of the 1900s, the time has come for a thorough assessment of one hundred years of poetry - from the widely acclaimed to the subtly influential - and with an eye to the importance and meaning of poetry in America.
Compiled by three poets and poetry scholars - including 2002 American Book Award Winner Dana Gioia - this anthology presents American poetry across the twentieth century from Stephen Crane to Kevin Young. The collected works are arranged according to the major movements in American poetry, offering a valuable teaching resource for American Literature and Poetry courses.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.