5 Steps to a 5 AP U.S. History, 2014 Edition (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series)
- Author:Stephen Armstrong
- Brand:Brand: McGraw-Hill
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.57
as of 3/10/2014 18:21 EDT details
- You Save: $8.38 (44%)
- Sales Rank:2,605
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:July 10, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Get ready for your AP exam with this straightforward and easy-to-follow study guide, updated for all the latest exam changes!
5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. History features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and provides model tests that reflect the latest version of the exam.
Inside you will find:
- 5-Step Plan to a Perfect 5: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence
- 2 complete practice AP U.S. History exams
- 3 separate plans to fit your study style
- Review material updated and geared to the most recent tests
- Savvy information on how tests are constructed, scored, and used
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.